Abilify

cnb30

Mar 11, 2018
I just thought I would let everybody know that some of my mental side effects appear to have been improving ever since I started Abilify. Will attempt to keep you in the loop. If I forget to update, feel free to message me over at Hackstasis.

flynn

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2018
I just thought I would let everybody know that some of my mental side effects appear to have been improving ever since I started Abilify. Will attempt to keep you in the loop. If I forget to update, feel free to message me over at Hackstasis.
What dosage of abilify? Also be careful with that stuff. Pretty sure it has a crazy list of side effects.

If you don't mind me asking, what are the main mental symptoms that made you take abilify? I may be able to suggest some safer and more effective alternatives.

cnb30

Mar 11, 2018
I forget the dose but it's relatively low. Believe it or not, it's helped get rid of the pain I constantly felt in my head which had greatly increased after taking Accutane. Furthermore I've begun to enjoy things that I didn't for a long while when my mental health wasn't too great.