Cyclope - Blood Results

Cyclope

May 10, 2018
- FSH = 2.59 miu/ml (1.7 - 12.0)
- LH = 3.26 miu/ml (1.1 - 7)
- TSH = 1.19 uui/ml ( 0.25 - 5) (It was 4.08, 3 Months Before taking tane)

Symptoms
During:
Total Erectile Dysfunction (Improved by %20 after 2 months, crashed again after 5 months - Genital Numbness) (Noticed 15 Dec 2017)

Loss of Morning Erections/Spontaneous Erections/Nocturnal Erections.
Watery Ejaculate
When i reach orgasm, i feel nothing in my brain, i used to feel pleasure and total relaxation, now, it's as nothing happened.
Memory Loss
Anxiety (Due to the ED symptoms)
Depression (Same)

Dry month (Improved after 4 months but still dry)
Dry face (Resolved partially after 2 months (oil production returned) but still dry)
Strangely, dryness and wrinkles in hands palm only appeared 1 month post tane (They manifested in one day not gradually) (No improvement)
Dark Circles and wrinkles under eyes (Same as the dry hand) (No improvement)

Last edited:

flynn

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2018
- FSH = 2.59 miu/ml (1.7 - 12.0)
- LH = 3.26 miu/ml (1.1 - 7)
- TSH = 1.19 uui/ml ( 0.25 - 5) (It was 4.08, 3 Months Before taking tane)

Symptoms
During:
Total Erectile Dysfunction (Improved by %20 after 2 months) (Noticed 15 Dec 2017)

Loss of Morning Erections/Spontaneous Erections/Nocturnal Erections.
Watery Ejaculate
When i reach orgasm, i feel nothing in my brain, i used to feel pleasure and total relaxation, no, it's as nothing happened.
Memory Loss
Anxiety (Due to the ED symptoms)
Depression (Same)

Dry month (Improved after 4 months but still dry)
Dry face (Resolved partially after 2 months (oil production returned) but still dry)
Strangely, dryness and wrinkles in hands palm only appeared 1 month post tane (They manifested in one day not gradually) (No improvement)
Dark Circles and wrinkles under eyes (Same as the dry hand) (No improvement)

Thanks for posting, you also have low FSH like me. Have you ever had DHEA-S tested?

Cyclope

May 10, 2018
Thanks for your reply flynn. No, I didn't. In the meantime, I'm still suffering from some of the side effects, essentially ED, libido and dryness. (Memory Loss improved, Anxiety, and Depression resolved.). If you have suggestions for other tests please let me know. I will never forget to post this back.

Jul 22, 2020
Hi. I'm not a young guy anymore. I want to meet a girl. Tinder, Mamba, Badoo don't offer, I've already tried it. I want to communicate, love and sex) But I'm shy.

Jul 25, 2020
Hi! I'm Zlata, living in Ukraine. I get about $240 a month. It is very little for me ((

That's why I can do it for a little money:
- Send you hot photos and videos
- send you a video of sex with an ex-boyfriend
- I can do what you say in Skype, whatsapp or other messenger

Also ready to come to you in any country for your money.
I will not leave my contacts here. Find me just on the site YourSweetGirls.com my nick is Zlata

Here is my photo, many like it, but not me

I hope to see you

Aug 19, 2020
Attention: Check out this information now!

Very often scammers advertise medications that can be harmful to health.

These are medicines that are not registered in any medical reference book. Such drugs do not have a quality certificate. Customer reviews of the effectiveness of these drugs are written to attract customers.
For example, many advertise weight loss drugs that promise to reduce weight by 19 kilograms in 29 days. Or cure hypertension in 3 weeks.

Be careful when visiting these sites and never buy the products they advertise (pills for men's health, to normalize blood sugar levels, to treat alcoholism and tobacco addiction, to increase penis size, to restore vision, to cleanse the body of parasites and worms)!
Here's an example of a counterfeit website:

<a href=http://m.twitch.tv>nmforumforyouth.org</a>

That sells such a harmful drug:

<a href=http://ecocruz.org>PARAZITOL</a>

For example, this site

funandfood.nl
may display advertisements for drugs for the treatment of Covid-19. Modern science has not yet been able to invent a medicine that can cure the infection spread by the coronavirus.
Be careful!